Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash is a foaming cleanser with Salicylic Acid that helps clear oils and bacteria on breakout-prone skin.*
- Salicylic Acid
- Balm Mint
- Tea Tree
- helps stimulate natural exfoliation to clear clogged follicles
- helps clear away excess oil without stripping skin
- helps slough off impurities and dead skin cell
- helps eliminate breakout-causing bacteria and congestion
- helps prevent future breakout activity
- helps cool inflammation and calm irritation
- helps leave clean and prepped for optimal absorption of MediBac Clearing treatment ingredients
Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash is best suited for breakout-prone skin.
Perform the Dermalogica Double Cleanse that begins with PreCleanse. Work a pea-sized amount into a lather in wet hands. Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging in circular motions while concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Follow with Skin Purifying Wipes and prescribed MediBac Clearing regimen.
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid .50%. Other ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Angelica Archangelica Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicas Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Algae Extract, Menthol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Camphor, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Disodium EDTA Copper, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol.
* Individual Results May Vary