iS Clinical Youth Intensive Crème is a rich, luxurious age-defying formula that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while providing powerful hydration.*
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate)
- helps provide intense, up to 24-hour hydration
- helps visibly plump and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time
- helps gently exfoliate the skin for increased vitality
- helps deliver essential nutrients to the skin
- helps provide potent antioxidant protection
- helps improve skin strength and elasticity
- helps reveal a firmer and more radiant, youthful complexion
iS Clinical Youth Intensive Crème is suitable for all skin types.
Before & After
Apply a small amount to clean skin, smoothing over face and neck (or as directed). Once open, most effective when used within 12 months.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCl, Tripeptide-1, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract [Extrait De Canne Sucre], Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Superoxide Dismutase, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Soy Isoflavones, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Maganese Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate,1,2-Hexanediol.
* Individual Results May Vary