iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30 provides powerful protection by combining broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and potent antioxidants to effectively combat oxidative solar damage.*
- Micro-Fine Zinc Oxide
- Microencapsulated Organic Active Sunscreens
- Extremozyme® technology
- helps provide multi-level broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to combat oxidative solar damage
- helps reduce the appearance of erythema (sunburn)
- helps hydrate, smooth and soften the skin
- helps minimize the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- helps provide an antioxidant-rich protective barrier against environmental damage
iS Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30 is suitable for all skin types.
Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing. Note: Avoid eye contact. Store in a cool place.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethyl Linoleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Stearate SE, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Madecassic Acid, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Sodium Dihydroxycetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Water/Aqua/Eau.
* Individual Results May Vary