iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ is a powerful daily sunscreen that helps combat skin damage caused by sun exposure and aging, while maintaining healthy, youthful skin.*
- Microfine Zinc Oxide
- Micro-Encapsulated Sunscreens
- DNA Protectants
- Extremozyme® Antioxidants
- helps provides daily broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ protection
- helps combat skin and DNA damage caused by sun exposure
- helps maintain and preserve healthy skin during environmental exposure and aging
- helps reduce redness and inflammation associated with sunburn
- helps protect and repair collagen & cell DNA
- helps minimize the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- helps offer an antioxidant rich protective seal
- helps hydrate, smooth and soften the skin
iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ is suitable for all skin types.
Apply generously and evenly prior to sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, or washing.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients:1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alumina, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Methicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Water/Aqua/Eau, Xanthan Gum +/- Iron Oxides.
* Individual Results May Vary