dermalogica skin resurfacing cleanser is a dual-action, non-foaming cream exfoliating cleanser that helps visibly retexturize aging skin.*
- Lactic Acid Concentrate
- Vitamin E
- Rose Flower Oil
- helps retexturize skin suffering from visible signs of aging
- helps remove dulling surface debris and enhance cellular turnover
- helps condition and calm the complexion
- helps improve skin texture and tone
- helps prepare skin for maximum penetration of AGE Smart® products
- helps achieve superior smoothness and ultra-clean skin
dermalogica skin resurfacing cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
Following the application of PreCleanse, lightly lather in hands and apply to damp face and throat morning and evening, massaging with light, upward strokes for at least 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Reduce to one use per day if any sensitivity develops. Follow with Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 when used in the morning.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil.
* Individual Results May Vary