Vivier Triple Protection Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a pharmaceutical grade physical sunblock that provides long-lasting broad-spectrum UVA/UVB and SPF 30 protection using a combination of Z-COTE HP1, Titanium Dioxide and powerful antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E.*
- 10% Titanium Dioxide
- 8% Zinc Oxide (Z-COTE HP1)
- Vitamin C and E
- Green Tea Extract
- Lemon Bioflavanoids Extract
- Apple Extract
- helps provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB and SPF 30 protection
- helps ensure transparent application and quick absorption
- helps allow for daily use on the face, chest and neck, alone or under makeup
- helps provide potent natural antioxidants to protect the skin
- helps protect sensitive skin post-procedure following laser treatments, microdermabrasion, IPL and chemical peels
- Oil-free, PABA-free, fragrance-free and recommended by physicians
Vivier Triple Protection Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is suitable for all skin types, especially normal to dry, environmentally challenged skin.
Apply to face, neck and chest liberally 15-30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating. For children less than six months of age, consult a physician.
Active: 10.0% Titanium Dioxide, 8.0% Zinc Oxide. Inactive: Water, Alkyl Benzoate, Alumina & Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate / Triethoxycaprylyl Crosspolymer, Alcohol Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Eicosene Copolymer, Bis PEG/PEG-16-16 PEG/PPG16/16 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propyparaben, Butylparaben, Ceteareth 20, Polysorbate 20, Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limonene (Lemon Bioflavenoids) Peel Extract, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
* Individual Results May Vary