Vivier Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 45 is a silky, soft and weightless pharmaceutical-grade sunscreen that contains a unique combination of UV filters to provide powerful broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.*
- 9.9% Transparent Zinc Oxide
- 8.0% Octocrylene
- 7.5% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate)
- 5.0% Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Vitamin E
- Shea Butter
- helps provide pharmaceutical-grade broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- helps spread evenly evenly onto the skin and dries quickly
- Matte, soft touch texture with a weightless, no-residue finish
- Ideal for use alone or with makeup
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, PABA-free and recommended by physicians
Vivier Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 45 is suitable for all skin types, including post-procedure skin.
Apply daily to face, neck and chest. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or as needed after towel drying, perspiring heavily or washing. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a healthcare practitioner. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Active Ingredients: 9.9% Zinc Oxide, 8.0% Octocrylene, 7.5% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), 5.0% Ethylhexyl Salicylate. Ingredients: Behenyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau.
* Individual Results May Vary