Vivier Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 is a pharmaceutical grade water-based facial sunscreen that provides true broad-spectrum UVA/UVB and SPF 30 protection in a light, sheer formulation to help maintain healthy, youthful skin.*
- 2.5% Parsol 1789 (Avobenzone)
- 5.5% Parsol MCX (Octinoxate)
- 2% Parsol HS (Ensulizole)
- 2% Parsol 5000 (Enzacamene)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B5
- helps provide daily UV protection for environmentally challenged skin
- helps provide true broad-spectrum UVA, UVB and SPF 30 protection
- Elegant formulation optimal for use either alone or under makeup
- Ideal for use post-procedure or with photosensitive medications
- Light, sheer, water-based formula absorbs quickly into the skin
Vivier Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 is suitable for all skin types including oily or acne-prone skin.
Apply to face, neck and chest. Apply liberally 15-30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating. For children less than six months of age, consult a physician.
Active Ingredients: 2.5% Parsol 1789 (Avobenzone), 5.5% Parsol MCX (Octinoxate), 2% Parsol HS (Ensulizole), 2% Parsol 5000 (Enzacamene). Inactive Ingredients: Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract (Extrait de grain d’Avena sativa (Avoine)), Butylated Hydroxytoluene (Hydroxytoluène Butylé), Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol (Alcool Cétylique), DEA-Cetyl Phosphate (Cetyl Phosphate de DEA), Dexpanthenol, Dimethicone (Diméthicone), Disodium Edetate (EDTA disodique), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate (Néopentanoate d'octyldodécyl), Potassium sorbate (Sorbate de potassium), Phenoxyethanol & Methyl paraben & Ethylparaben & Propylparaben & Butylparaben & Isobutylparaben, Propylene Glycol (Propylène glycol), Sodium hydroxide (Hydroxyde de Sodium), Stearic Acid (Acide Stéarique), Triethanolamine (Triéthanolamine), Vitamin E (Vitamine E), Water (Eau).
* Individual Results May Vary