Somme Institute Boost Warming Mask is a replenishing and comforting mask that features a nourishing blend of MDT5 and Pumpkin Enzymes to leave the complexion smooth, refreshed and clarified.*
- MDT5 (patented technology of highly engineered vitamins A B3 B5 C & E)
- Pumpkin Enzymes
- Vitamin E
- helps deliver a gentle comforting warming sensation
- helps purify, hydrate and nourish the skin
- helps enhance skin micro-circulation to support healthy skin cells
- helps provide antioxidant protection
- helps prepare the skin to optimally receive the benefits of MDT5 technology
- helps leave the complexion smooth, refreshed and clarified
Somme Institute Boost Warming Mask is suitable for all skin types.
1-3 times a week is suggested but Boost can be used daily as well without harm. After Nourishing Cleanser on dry skin, apply Boost to forehead, cheeks and chin and massage Boost onto skin for a couple of minutes. Leave Boost on the skin for 7-10 minutes and then remove with a warm towel. Continue with Transport.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopherol/Wheat Polypeptide, Lactobacillus/Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Ferment Extract, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Fragrance, Stearate-21, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide. PEG-8, Glycerin, Kaolin, Zeolite, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl-cellulose, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Biotin/Folic Acid/Cyanocobalamin/Niacinamide/Pantothenic Acid/Pyridoxine/Riboflavin/Thiamine/Yeast Polypeptide.
* Individual Results May Vary