SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum is an all-in-one skin rejuvenating treatment that features a combination of TNS Recovery Complex® in one chamber and APS Corrective Complex in the other to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture. *
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex®
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) (a physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend together with antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins)
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
- Ergothioneine (EGT)
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres
- helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps improve skin tone and texture
- helps enhance skin's moisture retention ability and prevent moisture loss
- helps brighten the complexion
- helps provide powerful antioxidant protection to prevent free radical damage
- helps leave the complexion with a healthier and more youthful appearance
SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum is suitable for all skin types.
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning. Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired). Dispense on the back of your hand and blend together before applying to skin. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum is packaged in a dual chamber airless pump bottle**. It does not have a "dip straw" like other pumps/bottles may use. In order for an airless pump to work, the product must come into contact with the stem at the bottom of the actuator (the piece that is pressed down to pump). If your find that the product is not dispensing properly, we would recommend that you invert and tap the top of the bottle (with the cap on) into the palm of your hand which may allow the product to come into contact with the stem at the bottom of the actuator.
**Airless pump bottles protect sensitive products such as natural skin care creams, serums, foundations, and other preservative-free formulas by preventing them from excessive exposure to air, thus increasing product shelf life of up to 15% more. The airless bottle has no dip tube but rather a diaphragm that rises to evacuate the product. When the pump is depressed, it creates a vacuum effect, drawing the product upwards, allowing the use of almost all of the products without any waste.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Alpha-Arbutin, Isoceteth-20, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ergothioneine, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Aminobutyric Acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol.
* Individual Results May Vary