SkinMedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream features TNS®, peptides and a patented Ceramide technology to hydrate and help restore skin's barrier function and balance.*
- TNS® (Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media)
- Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide)
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- helps hydrate and restore skin's moisture balance
- helps restore skin's natural barrier function
- helps enhance the skin texture
- helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps promote and maintain the moisture mantle of skin
SkinMedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream is best suited for dry or post-procedure skin.
Apply twice daily to face, neck and decolletage. Avoid contact with eyes.
Purified Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide), Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapepide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Squalane, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isoceteth-20, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethoxydiglycol
* Individual Results May Vary