SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum is a clinically proven formula that works to help visibly reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.*
- Tranexamic Acid
- helps balance pigment (or melanin) levels
- helps provide non-retinol exfoliation
- helps address the multiple origins of discoloration
- helps visibly reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- helps promote a brighter and more even-toned appearance
SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum is suitable for all skin types.
Apply to face, neck and chest or affected areas twice daily. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher while using this product.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
* Individual Results May Vary