SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum is a clinically proven formula that addresses the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration.*
- Tranexamic Acid
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30
- Marine Extract Blend
- Phytic Acid
- helps address even the most stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
- helps visibly reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation (including age spots, dark spots, pregnancy marks, scars, melasma, and other discolorations)
- helps support melanin balance and prevent the appearance of new spots
- helps promote a visibly brighter and more even-toned appearance
- helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation
SkinMedica LYTERA 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum is suitable for all skin types.
Before & After
Apply to face, neck and chest or affected areas twice daily. Use daily sun protection with SPF 20 or higher while using this product.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
* Individual Results May Vary