SkinMedica Acne Treatment Lotion is formulated with an advanced microparticle delivery system containing 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide, which helps to reduce the appearance of acne blemishes, whiteheads, and blackheads.*
- Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
- helps gently exfoliate and purify the skin
- helps reduce the severity of and prevent acne blemishes
- helps reduce the number of whiteheads and blackheads
- helps provide antibacterial properties to combat blemish-causing bacteria
- helps provide astringent and antioxidant benefits
SkinMedica Acne Treatment Lotion is best suited for acne-prone skin types.
Apply twice daily after cleansing with Purifying Foaming Wash and toning with Purifying Toner. Apply a thin layer and use as long as needed to help.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethylacrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polycrylate-13, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
* Individual Results May Vary