Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque is a medicated anti-acne masque with 10% Sulfur, purifying Kaolin and Bentonite Clays to help clear up and prevent acne.*
- 10% Sulfur (max OTC level)
- Kaolin & Bentonite Clay
- Aloe Vera
- helps in the treatment and management of acne
- helps gently exfoliate the skin's surface
- helps absorb excess facial oil
- helps purify and clear clogged pores
- helps clear up active acne blemishes and blackheads
- helps prevent new acne blemishes and blackheads
- helps calm and soothe the skin
Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque is best suited for acne-prone skin types.
Clean skin. Apply to affected areas of face, chest and back. Allow masque to dry for 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water to remove. Pat dry. Apply 2-3 times per week. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of application.
Active Ingredient: Sulfur 10%. Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Polysorbate 20, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* Individual Results May Vary