Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye helps tighten, firm and smooth the look of the eye area, temporarily minimizing the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles and puffiness.*
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye is suitable for all skin types.
(1) Start by cleansing with an oil-free cleanser. Make sure skin is completely dry. Do not use cream around the eye area.
(2) Shake the tube. Apply a pea-sized amount to the top of the hand.
(3) Using a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product.
(4) Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel underneath the eyes for puffiness, onto the crow's feet area, onto the "11" lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
(5) Let the product dry for approximately 5 minutes while remaining expressionless—do not squint or smile.
(6) If you notice any white residue, simply moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
(7) Once product is completely dry, you are good to go! You can gently pat on foundation and/or apply powder. For external use only.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Carrageenan, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Steareth-20, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Carbomer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
* Individual Results May Vary