Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel is a powerful 2% Salicylic Acid, a BHA - beta hydroxy acid, acne treatment that works to clear up acne, blemishes and blackheads, while helping to minimize pore size and prevent new blemishes from occurring.*
- 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA)
- 10% Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA)
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Aloe Vera
- helps penetrate deeply to cleanse away impurities and clear pores
- helps gently exfoliate the skin
- helps reduce the appearance of acne breakouts, blackheads and blemishes
- helps reduce the appearance of pore size, fine lines, wrinkles, acne marks and residual discoloration
- helps calm and soothe the skin
- helps leave the complexion clearer and more youthful-looking
Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Clearing Gel is best suited for acne and blemish-prone skin types.
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If excessive dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Arginine, Hydroxyehtylcellulose, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
* Individual Results May Vary