Neova DNA Damage Control SILC SHEER 2.0 Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is a micronized physical sunscreen that provides superior protection together with the cosmetic benefit of a skin-perfecting sheer tint for the face.*
- DNA Repair Technology
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Color Correction Tint
- helps provide superior protection against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays
- helps maintain optimal moisture levels in skin
- helps reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB ray
- helps minimize tell-tale signs of photodamage
- helps even the skin tone
- helps restrict the appearance of sun-inflicted damage
- helps provide powerful antioxidant protection
- helps illuminate and brighten the complexion with a tinted, pearl finish
- Water Resistant [80 minutes]
Neova DNA Damage Control SILC SHEER 2.0 Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is suitable for all skin types.
Apply every morning to face and neck. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating;immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3.0%, Titanium Dioxide 3.0%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Micrococcus Lysate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Purified Water, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
* Individual Results May Vary