Neova DNA Damage Control EVERYDAY Broad Spectrum SPF 44 - For the Face is a highly effective physical sunscreen that provides complete photoprotection in one advanced formula.*
- DNA Repair Technology
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- helps provide superior protection against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays
- helps reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB ray
- helps minimize tell-tale signs of photodamage
- helps restrict the appearance of sun-inflicted damage
- helps provide hyper antioxidant defense
- helps deliver optimal oil-free hydration to skin
Neova DNA Damage Control EVERYDAY Broad Spectrum SPF 44 - For the Face is suitable for all skin types.
Apply every morning to face and neck. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating;immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.5%, Octisalate 2.5%, Zinc Oxide 8.5%. Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate, Glycereth-26, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Octyl Stearate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Panthenol, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
* Individual Results May Vary