NEOVA DNA Damage Control ACTIVE Optimal Body Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 43 is a highly effective physical sunscreen for the outdoor enthusiast that provides complete photoprotection in one advanced formula.*
- 9.0% Transparent Zinc Oxide
- 7.5% Octinoxate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- helps provide superior protection against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays
- helps reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB ray
- helps minimize tell-tale signs of photodamage
- helps restrict the appearance of sun-inflicted damage
- helps provide hyper antioxidant defense
- Water-Resistant [80 minutes]
NEOVA DNA Damage Control ACTIVE Optimal Body Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 43 is suitable for all skin types.
Apply every morning to face, neck and back of hands. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
* Individual Results May Vary