Neova DNA Damage Control ACTIVE Broad Spectrum SPF 43 is a highly effective physical sunscreen for the outdoor enthusiast that provides complete photoprotection in one advanced formula.*
- Transparent Zinc
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- helps provide superior protection against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays
- helps reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB ray
- helps minimize tell-tale signs of photodamage
- helps restrict the appearance of sun-inflicted damage
- helps provide hyper antioxidant defense
- Water-Resistant [80 minutes]
Neova DNA Damage Control ACTIVE Broad Spectrum SPF 43 is suitable for all skin types.
Apply every morning to face and neck. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 9.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone,Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Hexyl Isononanoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Plankton Extract, Purified Water, Retinyl Palmitate, SodiumChloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
* Individual Results May Vary