NEOSTRATA Problem Dry Skin Cream (RESURFACE) is specially designed for seriously dry skin featuring 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids with high tolerability to exfoliate and moisturize dry, rough patches on knees, elbows and heels.*
- 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) with high tolerability
- Maltobionic Acid
- Vitamin E
- helps moisturize and soften dry, rough patches on knees, elbows and heels
- helps exfoliate severely dry, rough and thickened skin on areas such as heels, knees and elbows
- helps reduce scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis and ichthyosis
- helps soften psoriasis plaques
- Dermatologist developed. Fragrance-free
NEOSTRATA Problem Dry Skin Cream (RESURFACE) is best suited for dry to seriously dry skin and is ideal for patients with scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis, psoriasis and keratosis pilaris (rough bumps).
Apply twice daily to skin as tolerated. Reduce application to once daily or every other day on sensitive areas such as face, underarms, behind knees, bend of arms, and groin. Test skin tolerability on a small inconspicuous area of the body prior to using on sensitive skin or on children. Daily use of sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product and for one week after to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity/sunburn.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Gluconolactone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Maltobionic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI17200 (Red 33).
Please note that there is NO shipping outside the U.S. for all CoverBlend, Exuviance, NeoStrata, and NeoCeuticals products.
* Individual Results May Vary