La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment is a prescription-strength topical retinoid that helps clear and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes and clogged pores.*
- Adapalene 0.1% (Topical Retinoid)
- helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes and clogged pores
- helps prevent new acne from forming
- Prescription-strength topical retinoid
- Non-greasy, gel-like texture is quickly absorbed into skin
- Dermatologist developed and tested
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment is best suited for acne and blemish-prone skin types.
To open the product, remove the cap and insert the opposite side of the cap into the foil. Push down on the cap and twist until the foil is punctured. Apply a pea sized amount all over the face once daily after cleansing, preferably in the evening. Do not use as a spot treatment, it should not be used to treat a single pimple. Apply a moisturizer after use and sunscreen when outdoors. For full directions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging.
Active Ingredient: Adapalene Usp 0.1% (Retinoid) (Acne Treatment). Inactive Ingredient: Carbomer Homopolymer, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Gylcol, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide.
* Individual Results May Vary