La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Gentle Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 is a lightweight, comforting sunscreen specially developed to be gentle for children's skin and provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.*
- CELL-OX SHIELD® Technology (combination of photostable UVA/UVB filters that provides synergistic effects to deliver broad spectrum protection)
- Vitamin E
- helps provides broad spectrum SPF 60 UVA/UVB protection
- helps provide potent antioxidants to neutralize damaging free radicals
- helps apply easily and leave the skin moisturized and smooth
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Developed with dermatologists, pediatrician tested - safe for children's sensitive skin
- Fragrance free. Paraben free. Allergy tested.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Gentle Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60 is suitable for all skin types, ideal for children's sensitive skin.
Recommended for sunscreen protection. Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7% Inactive ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Aaprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-8 Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, T-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine.
* Individual Results May Vary