La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Lotion Sunscreen SPF 60 Sport is an oil-free, heavy-duty sunscreen lotion that rubs in with a dry touch and helps absorb sweat during outdoor activities.*
- CELL-OX SHIELD® Technology (includes UVA/UVB filters, Antioxidants, Senna Alata and Vitamin E)
- helps provide powerful SPF 60 UVA/UVB protection
- helps neutralize free radicals caused by UV rays
- helps absorb sweat during outdoor activities
- helps ensure optimal application - rubbing in dry and staying on skin
- For face and body
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Fragrance free. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Allergy tested
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Activewear Lotion Sunscreen SPF 60 Sport is suitable for all skin types.
Use as a sunscreen. Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Blend well into skin until product is no longer visible. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (Sunscreen), Homosalate 15% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen), Octocrylene 7% (Sunscreen). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Silica, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Perlite, Beeswax, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Maltodextrin, P-Anisic Acid, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum.
* Individual Results May Vary