La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion is an alcohol-free broad spectrum sun protection spray in a visible rub-in formula for even, gapless coverage.*
- Cell-OX Shield™ Technology (an exclusive combination of UVA / UVB filters and antioxidant complex)
- helps provide powerful broad spectrum sun protection
- helps protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- helps ensure optimal skin tolerance
- Fast absorbing, weightless texture, silky finish
- For body and face
- Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic, Oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes)
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Lotion is suitable for all skin types.
Recommended for sunscreen protection. Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen), Homosalate 15% (sunscreen), Octisalate 5% (sunscreen), Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen), Oxybenzone 6% (sunscreen). Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, Water, Isododecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Flycol, PEG-8 Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, P-anisic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Propylene Carbonate.
First Time Purchasing this Product?
La Roche-Posay is a physician strength medical skin care line. We suggest that you have a skin care consultation with a trained professional to help select the right products for your skin type. Or, you can also e-mail us ([email protected]) for a quick and easy consultation.
No Shipping Outside the U.S.
* Individual Results May Vary