La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk is an award-winning sunscreen with advanced protection in a fast-absorbing, velvety texture.*
- Cell-Ox Shield® Technology
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
- helps provide powerful broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 60 protection
- helps provide antioxidant protection from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- For face and body
La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk SPF 60 is suitable for all skin types.
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Trisiloxane, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-8 Laurate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Disodium Edta, P-Anisic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin.
* Individual Results May Vary