Jan Marini Skin Zyme Mask utilizes proteolytic enzyme derived from Green Unripened Papaya which gently yet effectively removes dead epidermal cells without harming sensitive or irritated skin.*
- Proteolytic Enzyme - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
- helps gently remove dead skin cells and impurities without harming sensitive or irritated tissues
- helps provide an immediate polished look
- helps enhance the results of a comprehensive skin care regimen
Jan Marini Skin Zyme Mask is suitable for all skin types.
Apply Skin Zyme in a thin even layer over entire face (and neck, if desired) and allow to remain for up to 20 minutes. To remove Skin Zyme, apply a small amount of Clean Zyme to face and massage very gently to achieve emulsification. Remove with a washcloth and splash face 10 to 15 times with lukewarm water. Blot dry and follow with usual Skin Care Management products and/or moisturizer.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Mel (Honey), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, BHT, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 61570 (Green 5).
* Individual Results May Vary