Jan Marini HYLA3D HA Activating Complex delivers multiple forms of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for deep, long-lasting hydration, effectively revitalizing and volumizing the skin for a youthful, contoured appearance.*
- Liposomal Encapsulated HA
- Cross-Linked HA
- Ultra-Low Molecular Weight HA
- Traditional HA
- Tissue Respiratory Factor
- HA Booster
- HA Peptide
- Coenzyme Q10
- helps deliver multiple forms of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for deep, long-lasting hydration
- helps produce and maintain youthful levels of HA in the skin
- helps prevent loss of volume and visible signs of aging
- helps naturally boost collagen and elastin
- helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles helps promote a more youthful, contoured look
Jan Marini Hyla3D is suitable for all skin types.
Shake well before using. Prior to use, leave plastic lid in place, invert and tap the top of the container several times into the palm of your hand. If you experience difficulty when dispensing, repeat and pump product into the hand while inverted. Apply sparingly in the morning and evening over entire face and neck.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Oligopeptide-24, Ubiquinone, Calcium Ketogluconate, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Panthenol, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-10, Silica, Lactobacillus Ferment, Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
* Individual Results May Vary