GLOWBIOTICS MD Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 is a high-performance, silicone-based, non-irritating tinted physical sunscreen for the face and neck.*
- Titanium Dioxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Advanced Silicone Elastomer
- Vitamin D3
- helps protect the skin 100% physical broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen (non-chemical)
- helps provide enhanced protection with added Lycopene and Melanin
- helps ensure formula dries evenly and doesn't feel heavy like other sunscreens
- helps provide a yellow-based tint to neutralize redness
- helps provide excellent antioxidant protection against free radicals
- helps protect against premature signs of aging and sun damage
- Can be used as a smoothing tinted make-up primer
- Good for Fitzpatrick 1-6
- FD&C dye-free
GLOWBIOTICS MD Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 is suitable for all skin types and post-procedure skin.
Use AM. Apply as needed to face and neck area. Can also be applied to the ears, hands and décolletage. Apply evenly 15-30 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Reapply as needed or after swimming or perspiring.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 10.9%, Zinc Oxide 4.01%. Other Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclomethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tribehenin, Calcium Behenate, Melanin, Dimethiconol, Alumina, Methicone, Iron Oxides, Lycopene, Glycerin, Sucrose Palmitate, Lecithin.
* Individual Results May Vary