GLOWBIOTICS MD MYHERO Probiotic Firming + Replenishing Lotion is a lightweight hydrating lotion that includes an exclusive anti-aging blend of probiotics, smart peptides and essential fatty acids to help hydrate and visibly plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
- Probiotic Derived Bioactives
- Abyssinica Seed Oil
- Sepilift® DPHP
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Vitamin E
- helps hydrate and visibly plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- helps optimize moisture levels of dehydrated, lipid and oil depleted aging skin
- helps improve skin texture and tone
- helps enhance collagen and elastin production
- helps boost skin's immunity
- helps reinforce skin’s lipid barrier which declines with aging and with the overuse of exfoliation products and procedures
- helps stimulate skin's own internal repair function
- helps provide firming and lifting results
- helps ensure easy spreadability for superior comfort and performance; works well under make up
- Great hydrator/moisturizer option for anyone dealing with sagging skin and loss of elasticity
- FD&C dye-free
- pH: 4.71
GLOWBIOTICS MD MYHERO Probiotic Firming + Replenishing Lotion is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for mature, dehydrated skin.
Use AM/PM. Apply generously to face and neck.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Niacinamide, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Squalane, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 60, Caprylhydroxamic Acid Chlorphenesin.
* Individual Results May Vary