Fillerina Lips and Mouth Grade 4 is a replenishing gel for the lips and mouth contour that features a specific combination of 8 Hyaluronic Acids and 3 Collagens to combat loss of fullness, irregular texture and moderate wrinkles on the mouth contour.*
- 8 sizes of Hyaluronic Acid Molecules (400 Da. - 2M Da. + Cross Polymer)
- 3 sizes of Collagen Molecules (2000 Da. - 300,000 Da.)
- helps plump the lips and fill in the lines around the mouth
- helps redefine the mouth contour helps provide replenishing and plumping results
- Features innovative brush-tip Applicator to dispense a precise amount of Gel and distribute it in a uniform and comfortable way on both the lips and the mouth contour
Fillerina Lips and Mouth Grade 4 is best suited for lips with loss of fullness, irregular texture and moderate wrinkles on the mouth contour.
Fillerina Lips and Mouth product comes in a new specific brush-tip applicator that contains 5 ml of Gel. To correctly spread the product, rotate few times the mechanism on the top of the applicator to dispense the desired quantity of Gel. Distribute it on both lips and on mouth contour. Wait for a couple of minutes to allow the penetration of the actives. Once the lip surface is dry, apply the lipstick or the lipgloss. Repeat the application several times during the day. Important: the gel must be applied on clean lips. Any feeling of itching on the skin after the application is due to the product. Recommendations: Fillerina Lips and Mouth contains enough product to be applied for 1 month. It is recommended to repeat the treatment several times a year.
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Soluble Collagen, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
* Individual Results May Vary