Fillerina Dermo Replenishing Treatment Grade 1 is a two phase treatment that penetrates into the skin's deepest layers to plump and smooth wrinkles while creating volume in the cheekbones and lips.*
- 6 patented HA molecules (400 Dalton - 2,000,000 Dalton in size)
- Vitamin E
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Shea Butter
- helps provide a gentle, long-lasting boost of hydration to skin
- helps deliver powerful dermo-cosmetic filling action on the various skin layers
- helps correct the appearance of INITIAL wrinkles and INITIAL loss of volume in cheekbones and lips with results that last up to 3-4 months
- helps promote rebuilding of skin tissues and the reconstruction of natural filling substances for a gradual and progressive plumping effect
- helps recover skin's former smoothness and contour
- helps ensure skin benefits from maximum comfort and nourishment
- helps leave the skin deeply hydrated with a soft silky feel
Fillerina Dermo Replenishing Treatment Grade 1 is suitable for all skin types.
As Seen In...
Fillerina treatment for at-home use is a topical cosmetic preparation to be used for 14 days. The key action is performed by Fillerina Plus Gel which is applied using a special applicator with a truncated tip on areas with depressions such as age wrinkles and expression furrows and on those specific areas that require plumping, (cheekbones, lips). To complete the application, apply the Nourishing film after the Fillerina Gel to ensure that the skin of the face benefits from maximum comfort and nourishment thanks to the combination of the moisturizing and revitalizing ingredients.
Cosmetic Gel: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37. Nourishing Film: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Xylitol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Silica, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Alcohol, Limonene, Cyathea Cumingii Leaf Extract, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Citral, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30.
* Individual Results May Vary