Exuviance Antiredness Calming Serum is a milky serum that helps visibly reduce redness and prevent its recurrence, while restoring calm to sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.*
- Lactobionic Acid
- Willow Herb
- helps restore calm to skin prone to sensitivity, such as rosacea-prone skin
- helps visibly reduce redness and prevent its recurrence
- helps reinforce sensitive skin's fragile matrix
- helps improve skin's resiliency
- helps counteract flushing and blotchiness
- helps neutralize damaging UV-induced oxidation
- helps interrupt the inflammation cascade
- helps reduce future potential for sensitivity to redness-inducing triggers
Exuviance Antiredness Calming Serum is best suited for sensitive, rosacea-prone skin.
Smooth on clean skin twice a day. Can be layered under a moisturizer. Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance. Storage: Store at 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F).
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Isocetyl Stearate, Arginine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Lactobionic Acid, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Caffeine, Zinc Gluconate, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mannitol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Dextran, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).
* Individual Results May Vary