EltaMD UV Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 provides fast and convenient full-body UV protection for on-the-go children and adults. Sprays on white for visible coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.*
- 9.3% Transparent Zinc Oxide
- helps provides fast and convenient full-body UV protection for on-the-go children and adults
- Sprays on white for visible coverage then dries clear when rubbed in
- Convenient trigger sprayer
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
EltaMD UV Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is suitable for all skin types.
SHAKE WELL before use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not apply in windy conditions. To open, push sliding lock on sprayer neck. Hold bottle upright with nozzle 2-3 inches from skin. Squeeze trigger to dispense product. Apply liberally and evenly until product is visible on skin. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to the face. Use in well ventilated areas. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. EltaMD UV Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Active Ingredients: 9.3% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate. Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Undecylenoyl Glycine.
* Individual Results May Vary