EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 is an oil-free, chemical-free and water-resistant natural mineral sunscreen that includes potent antioxidants to neutralize free radicals while delivering just a touch of color for healthy-looking skin.*
- 9.0% Transparent Zinc Oxide
- 7.0% Titanium Dioxide
- Linoleic Acid
- Thioctic Acid
- helps provide antioxidant protection against skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- helps combat visible signs of aging
- Lightly-tinted formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, chemical-free and noncomedogenic
EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 is suitable for all skin types and is ideal for extra-sensitive skin types and post-procedure skin.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc Oxide, 7.0% Titanium Dioxide. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyacrylate 13, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Quercetin, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
* Individual Results May Vary