EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Tinted is a physical broad-spectrum sunscreen in a moisturizing tinted base to promote a healthy, radiant appearance.*
- Transparent Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- helps provide safe and powerful sun protection
- helps provide a universal tint that enhances most skin tones
- helps combat free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- helps provide water-resistant protection (40 minutes)
- helps hydrate the skin and boost moisture retention
- helps promote a smoother, more youthful appearance
EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Tinted is suitable for all skin types including post-procedure skin.
Apply EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Methicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides
* Individual Results May Vary