EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is an oil-free, lightweight and silky formula that provide powerful UVA/UVB sun protection for sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration.*
- 9.0% Zinc Oxide
- 7.5% Octinoxate
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)
- helps provide powerful UVA/UVB sun protection
- helps improve skin hydration and suppleness
- helps provide anti-inflammatory effects to reduce redness
- helps minimize the appearance of dry or damaged skin
- helps combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR)
- helps calm and protect acne-prone skin
- helps promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- helps ensure formula leaves no residue
- May be worn with makeup or alone
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 is suitable for all skin types, and is ideal for sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration.
As Seen In...
Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician.
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
* Individual Results May Vary