Elemis BIOTEC Skin Energising Day Cream Sensitive is an energizing day cream for sensitive skin that helps re-awaken the skin while hydrating and soothing areas of high color.*
- BIO-ENERGY Complex (encapsulated Zinc and Copper)
- Trio of Acids
- Barley Seed Extract
- Potassium PCA
- Cupuacu Butter
- helps comfort, moisturize, and revive sensitive skin
- helps support sensitive skin for optimum skin function and vitality
- helps calm the appearance of sensitive and distressed skin, including irritation and redness
- helps soothe areas of high color
- helps turbo-charge your skincare routine and re-awaken the skin
- helps combat the appearance of dull, grey skin
- helps leave the complexion with an energized and vibrant appearance
Elemis BIOTEC Skin Energising Day Cream Sensitive is best suited for sensitive skin types.
Apply mornings to cleansed skin. Massage 2 pumps into the skin to activate.
Energizer: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Xanthomonas Campestris Polysaccharide, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin, Hydrated Silica, Disodium EDTA, Zinc, Sodium Hydroxide, Copper PCA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Amber Powder, Lauryl Laurate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, CI 77400 (Copper Powder). Cream: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olus Oil/Vegetable Oil/Huile VÃ©gÃ©tale, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Seed Extract/Extrait de Semence d'Orge, Carbomer, Theobroma Grandiflorum (CapuaÃ§u) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Arachidyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Arachidyl Glucoside, Succinic Acid, Tocopherol, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Potassium PCA, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rhizobian Gum.
* Individual Results May Vary